Interurban Car #20, stopping for passengers on Main
Street, Cherryvale in 1920, prior to heading north to Parsons. Note "Cherryvale"
has been added to the side of car #20. Today, the
building in background at far left is vacate , the building left is now the Senior Services meal site, the two
center buildings built in 1887 as "Central Block" are now a gift shop and Stylette Salon beauty shop. Carl's Rexall Drug Store building far right
at the corner of Depot Street was destroyed by
fire in 19??.
Photo: Wichita State University