Union Electric Railway Box Motor #84
performing freight switching duties in Parsons. It was built in 1927 by Kuhlman
Car Company as Cincinnati,
Hamilton & Dayton #604, later becoming Cincinnati and Lake Erie #604 before
being sold to the Union Electric Railway and renumber #64. Upon UER abandonment in 1947, number
64 was sold to the Sand Springs Railway at Tulsa, but reportedly, was never use by them. June 4, 1944.
Information from Art Gibson, Topeka, KS.